Several roads in Metro Manila will experience weekend reblocking – MMDA
MANILA, Philippines — The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Friday advised motorists to take alternative routes as several roads in Metro Manila undergo repairs this weekend.
In a notice, the MMDA said the reblocking of Ministry of Public Works and Highways roads will begin on Friday, 11 p.m.
The affected roads will be fully passable by July 25, 5 a.m.
The reblocking will cover the following areas:
- EDSA Northbound Quezon City along Santolan MRT Station (EDSA Carousel Bus Lane), past P. Tuazon Flyover to Aurora Tunnel (3rd lane from Central Island Expressway), past Aurora Blvd. in New York (3rd way from the island, intermittent section), after Kamuning / Kamias Road to the JAC Liner bus station (next to the central island)
- Fairview Avenue Southbound near Mindanao Avenue Extension (1st lane from the central island)
- Cloverleaf (Chn.000-Chn 258) to NLEX (northbound)
- Cloverleaf (Chn.000-Chn 234) to NLEX (southbound)
- Along EDSA-Quezon City southbound (from Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Walkway) – Nicole Faye Agcaoili, INQUIRER.net intern
Road repairs along C-5 expedited will be passable Monday evening
Subscribe to our daily newsletter
To subscribe to MORE APPLICANT to access The Philippine Daily Inquirer and over 70 titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to news, download as early as 4am and share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.