Governor Newsom signs legislation 9.2.22
SACRAMENTO – Governor Gavin Newsom announced today that he has signed the following bills into law:
- AB 13 by Assemblyman Chris Holden (D-Pasadena) – California Victims Compensation Board: Paying Claims.
- AB 1824 by the Public Employment and Pensions Committee – Retirement of civil servants.
- AB 1954 by Assemblyman Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) – Physicians and Surgeons: Treatment and Medication of Cannabis Patients.
- AB 2096 by Assemblyman Kevin Mullin (D-South San Francisco) – Chemical Addiction Recovery Hospitals.
- AB 2163 by Congresswoman Blanca Rubio (Park D-Baldwin) – San Gabriel Basin Water Quality Authority Act.
- AB 2452 by Assemblyman Phillip Chen (R-Yorba Linda) – Structural Fumigation Enforcement Program.
- AB 2687 by the Business and Professions Committee – California Massage Therapy Council.
- SB 49 by Sen. Thomas Umberg (D-Santa Ana) – Business Conversions.
- SB 277 by Sen. Bob Archuleta (D-Pico Rivera) – Fireworks: Dangerous Fireworks: Seizure: Management.
- SB 846 by Sen. Bill Dodd (D-Napa) – Diablo Canyon Generating Station: Expansion of Operations. A signature message can be found here.
- SB 957 by Sen. John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – Employment Public Relations Board: Metropolitan Transit District of Santa Cruz: Employee Relations.
- SB 971 by Sen. Josh Newman (D-Fullerton) – Housing: Pets.
- SB 988 by Sen. Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) – Compassionate Access to Medical Cannabis Act or Ryan’s Law.
- SB 991 by Sen. Josh Newman (D-Fullerton) – Public Contracts: Progressive Design-Build: Local Agencies.
- SB 1111 by Sen. Bob Archuleta (D-Pico Rivera) – Trash Cans and Storage Containers: Reflective Markings.
- SB 1174 by Sen. Robert Hertzberg (D-Van Nuys) – Electricity: Qualifying Renewable Energy or Energy Storage Resources: Transmission and Interconnection.
- SB 1259 by Sen. John Laird (D-Santa Cruz) – Pharmacists: Providing Opioid Antagonists.
For the full text of the bills, visit: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov.
# # #