7 roads in 3 Metro Manila cities closed for weekend repairs
At least five major roads in Quezon City, one in Makati City and one in Pasig City, will be temporarily closed for the weekend for repairs, according to the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA).
In a notice issued on Friday, MMDA said the Department of Public Works and Highways or DPWH will undertake reblocking and repairs on the following roads from 11 p.m. on Friday, November 4 through November 7.
1. EDSA NB, Quezon City after Boni Serrano flyover to before P. Tuazon flyover 3rd lane from curb (fast lane), after P. Tuazon flyover to before EDSA/Aurora Blvd. 2nd lane tunnel from the central island (fast lane), after Aurora Blvd. near New York St. 2nd lane from Central Island (fast lane)
2. Along Commonwealth Avenue (K007+500- K0017+-950), 2nd and 3rd lane inside Quezon City
3. Cloverleaf (Chaining 000- Chaining 234) to NLEX SB
4. Roosevelt Avenue corner EDSA SB
5. Along service road C-5, Barangay Bagong Ilog (opposite Corazon Funeral Services), along Lanuza cor. D. Julia Vargas near Valle Verde, along Pasig Blvd. Barangay Bagong Ilog near Rizal Medical Center
6. Route C-5 SB (2nd Lane) Makati City
7. Along EDSA SB Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Footbridge, Quezon City
The roads affected will be fully passable at 5 a.m. on Monday, November 7.
Motorists are encouraged to take alternate routes.